Let's Take This Journey Together

In my attempt to find information for our adoption process from Uganda, I became quickly aware that there just isn't much out there. I wanted to create a way for all of us taking this journey together to be able to walk along-side each other. A place we can find other people taking this journey with us. A place to encourage each other during the journey. A place to keep up with the family after the adoption is finalized, because, let's face it, the adoption is only the beginning of this journey!

If you are in the process of adopting from Uganda and are blogging about your journey, please e-mail joshntash@hotmail.com so I can add you to the hopefully growing list of people who are bringing these orphans home!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Who'd A Thought

We sent in our contract so now we are moving.

Who would have thought it would be so darn expensive just to get a few Birth Certificates and a Marriage License?  Sheesh!  I'm in the process of getting all of our legal documents in order.

I need to pace myself or this could get a little tedious.

I'm also waiting to hear back from our home study agency to get our first session scheduled:)  It feels to good to actually be doing something now...

1 comment:

  1. Praise God!

    I'm not sure where my marriage license is but I guess this is my que. Whew! Glad you're going first so I can get a heads up! =) Really, I'm thankful!

    ReplyDelete