Let's Take This Journey Together

In my attempt to find information for our adoption process from Uganda, I became quickly aware that there just isn't much out there. I wanted to create a way for all of us taking this journey together to be able to walk along-side each other. A place we can find other people taking this journey with us. A place to encourage each other during the journey. A place to keep up with the family after the adoption is finalized, because, let's face it, the adoption is only the beginning of this journey!

If you are in the process of adopting from Uganda and are blogging about your journey, please e-mail joshntash@hotmail.com so I can add you to the hopefully growing list of people who are bringing these orphans home!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Butterflies

Oh.My.Goodness.

I can hardly think straight enough to write this!

I feel as though I am in the doctor's office peering at the screan waiting to be told if we are going to have a little boy or a little girl.

Today we found out that we are having a little girl!

Well, we were already pursuing this little girl, but we were holding her very loosely.

We don't have to do that anymore.  She is OURS!

Now, I know that things can still happen in court and throughout the process, but I am choosing to believe that the Lord has chosen this little girl to be a part of our family!

We have officially accepted you into our family today, my sweet little girl!

We now have our referral!:)

***Now if you would kindly go and DOWNLOAD our Resurrection Songs and tell everyone else to DOWNLOAD it that would be awesome!  We need about 3300 downloads in 7 days, ha!  Don't forget a new one comes out tomorrow and it will NOT disappoint!***

3 comments:

  1. Oh Tasha, I wish I could download that song 3300 times cause I would to bring that sweet girl home!
    We are sooooo thrilled for yall and celebrating today with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your family - what a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA! So very happy for ALL of you!

    ReplyDelete