Let's Take This Journey Together

In my attempt to find information for our adoption process from Uganda, I became quickly aware that there just isn't much out there. I wanted to create a way for all of us taking this journey together to be able to walk along-side each other. A place we can find other people taking this journey with us. A place to encourage each other during the journey. A place to keep up with the family after the adoption is finalized, because, let's face it, the adoption is only the beginning of this journey!

If you are in the process of adopting from Uganda and are blogging about your journey, please e-mail joshntash@hotmail.com so I can add you to the hopefully growing list of people who are bringing these orphans home!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Videos and Passports

I just posted a few videos of our little girl.  Her Uncle and Poppy were on a mission trip in their area over the past two weeks and I just cannot stop watching.

HERE is a link to my blog to see our sweet new addition!

Areyna told me, after watching these several times, that she is SO excited to go to Africa and get her little sister.  We got another step closer to this reality today.  We took the kids to their Passport appointments and should have all three of their passports in our hands within a month or two!

It's been a good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment