Let's Take This Journey Together

In my attempt to find information for our adoption process from Uganda, I became quickly aware that there just isn't much out there. I wanted to create a way for all of us taking this journey together to be able to walk along-side each other. A place we can find other people taking this journey with us. A place to encourage each other during the journey. A place to keep up with the family after the adoption is finalized, because, let's face it, the adoption is only the beginning of this journey!

If you are in the process of adopting from Uganda and are blogging about your journey, please e-mail joshntash@hotmail.com so I can add you to the hopefully growing list of people who are bringing these orphans home!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

All Your Uganda Adoption Questions Answered

Well, not really, but these are the questions that I get most frequently:)

Go check it out and leave a comment over there if you have any other questions you think would be good to add to the list or revisions to any of the answers:)  This is by no means meant to be exhaustive, but rather a place people can go to get general information based on what we have seen from our own experience and others around us.

***All information is based on our personal experience and opinions.***

9 comments:

  1. I would suggest that whether agency or indy, everyone should hire a 3rd party investigator to check out the background/paperwork/documents of the child they are hoping to adopt... this is really important now, as fraudulent activity is on the rise in UG adoptions, and investigating thoroughly ahead of time can save a lot of heartache and difficulty in the end...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I was wondering if you'd follow/subscribe my new blog: www.katherineconcannon.blogspot.com
    It's about my family and my life as a mother to 8, six adopted children and 2 biological children. I don't have any followers yet so i'd appreciate it if you'd follow it and/or pass it along to others. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great! I love reading all of your things about the adoption process! Thanks again and keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How To Adopt A Baby Or Child
    Adoption can be daunting, confusing and downright scary. You'll be introduced to some great techniques to cut down your confusion and worries, and find out how you can be the one in control of the situation, rather than simply being along for the ride. Everything from choosing the right agency or professional, to what you should have in your adoption plan (You DO have an adoption plan, don't you?)
    Go To:>> http://is.gd/xTaQVE

    ReplyDelete
  5. How is the Uganda adoption process compared to other countries? Some can be quite lengthy and difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking for an investigator for a possible adoption. Do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you find one to use? I have heard good things about A Child's Voice, but I'm finding they are difficult to get in touch with..

      Delete
  7. Hello ,i am Christie Bolt from New York Texas,i am 37 years old,i saw a comment posted by wandy brimm from Vegas, on how she was free from skin cancer with cannabis CANNABIS OIL by doctor HAKIM , i was diagnosed of HPV infections for the pass two years , i contacted wandy and she told me that this very doctor cures HPV cancer , and he also cures HIV/AIDS too, then i contacted DR.HAKIM, so he told me what to do to get healing and free from HPV , so i make provisions for the HERBAL CREAM which i used for two weeks and now just to see that the exact week which doctor hakim told me i we be healed i was felling good and healthy , my skin regained, i went for check up in the hospital and my doctor told that me that all the virus disappeared from my blood vessels and normal, then drhakim asked me to promise him that i we testify of his good herbal work to the world, so I we like you to contact him (dr.hakimherbalspellworld@gmail.com ) if you have any health issue i believe doctor hakim we help you .here is my email adress you can contact me christiebolt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete