Let's Take This Journey Together

In my attempt to find information for our adoption process from Uganda, I became quickly aware that there just isn't much out there. I wanted to create a way for all of us taking this journey together to be able to walk along-side each other. A place we can find other people taking this journey with us. A place to encourage each other during the journey. A place to keep up with the family after the adoption is finalized, because, let's face it, the adoption is only the beginning of this journey!

If you are in the process of adopting from Uganda and are blogging about your journey, please e-mail joshntash@hotmail.com so I can add you to the hopefully growing list of people who are bringing these orphans home!

Friday, December 5, 2014

the ColonyShop - Helping Families Fund Their Adoptions

While we were searching for fundraising options during our adoption I was blown away with how expensive some of the items were for us to purchase and then how much higher in price we would have to go in order to make even a little bit of money. 

So, today, after making an item (from my Etsy shop) for a family having an adoption auction for their 2nd special needs adoption, I realized that I could help raise awareness of your own need, while giving a small token to those willing and able to bless your family during this time.

I am so well aware of the toll it takes on a family to financially afford to adopt, but being on the other side, I know that it CAN HAPPEN!  And I'm so excited to be on the other side of it and able to begin helping others through their own adoptions and allow others to find your stories through our Social Media outlets!














*****

If you are interested in allowing the ColonyShop to help you fund your adoption,
please contact the ColonyShop creators!

email - tashavia @ gmail . com (no spaces)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, funding is big issue if you are planning for adoption. This kind of initiative can really help them out. Gift of Love Adoption is working for all kind of adoption related service and is a licensed agency for adoption service.

    ReplyDelete